We, PROTECH MC, are committed to upholding the trust and confidence of our visitors to our websites and our social pages (the “Sites”).
RATINGS AND REVIEWS; TESTIMONIALS
PROTECH MC welcomes feedback on your experience with our products through our sites and platforms. Product testimonials shall be accurate and constructive. We also reserve the right to edit your testimonials as to length, spelling, etc., and to post your comments in e-mails and other marketing materials.
All copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in all text, images and additional materials on the Sites are the property of PROTECH MC or are used with permission. No reproduction of the content of the Sites may be sold or distributed for commercial purposes.
You guarantee that you own the rights over any submission, including suggestions, ideas or know-how on the Sites or have obtained permission to share such. You also agree that PROTECH MC is allowed to re-use your submission free of compensation and for an unlimited time.
PROTECH MC does not guarantee that your use of any content displayed on the Sites will not infringe the rights of third parties.
APPLICABLE LAW AND CONTACT
This Site is operated by PROTECH MC located at Rue du Gabian 5, 98000 Monaco. If you have any questions, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com, by writing to us at the address mentioned above or by contacting us by telephone at +377 92 05 27 27.
Thank you for visiting and using our websites, our social media pages and our apps (“Sites”).
This Notice explains how and for what purposes we use the information collected about you through our Sites, in our boutiques, via offline programmes or events.
1. SCOPE OF THIS PRIVACY NOTICE AND YOUR CONSENT
By using our Sites or by giving us your personal data, you accept the practices described in this Privacy Notice. If you do not agree to this Privacy Notice, please refrain from using or visiting our Sites or from providing personal data.
PROTECH MC reserves the right to make changes to this Privacy Notice at any time and which changes are effective from the moment they are published on the site. We will communicate to you any substantial changes which have been made. Please make sure that you read them on a regular basis.
2. WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We only collect personal information that is necessary for a specific purpose or that you provide to us with your consent, based on your actions and behaviour or for a statutory legal reason:
- personal contact information such as name, e-mail, phone number, picture and demographic information, including age, gender, nationality or location;
- account login information or membership details, such as name and address;
- information about your vehicle;
- payment information, such as credit card and bank information;
- your comments and user-generated content, including any photos, videos and personal stories that you share with us.
- your profile information provided on social media platforms;
- your preferences regarding our products.
We may collect personal data about you from third party data aggregators (e.g. Google), promotional partners, public sources and third party social networking sites. Such information may include personal data as part of your profile on a third party social network and which data you allow that third party to share with us, pursuant to their rules.
3. WHY DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA AND USE IT
We may collect and use your personal data for a number of purposes, including:
- to allow you to create and access your client account;
- to fulfil your orders and purchases including after sales service;
- to respond to your queries or use it for contests you have entered;
- to contact you for marketing purposes;
- lto combine it with information we receive from others and which helps us to understand your needs and to provide you with better service, including customizing sites and serving you interest-based advertising;
- for security and maintenance of our Sites; for reporting; and for risk, dispute and record management.
4. WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE PERSONAL DATA?
We may disclose your personal data to our affiliates, service providers, commercial partners, and authorities if so required by law.
We require such third parties, who may be based outside the country from which you have accessed the Sites, to comply with all relevant data protection laws.
5. HOW DO WE STORE, SECURE AND RETAIN DATA
When the personal data that we collect is no longer required for the given purpose, or for legal requirements, we destroy or delete it in a secure manner.
6. YOUR RIGHTS
You can request access to the personal data we hold about you by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You have the right to tell us if you would like to withdraw your consent, correct, update or delete your personal data in our records. To assist us in dealing with your request, please provide your full name and details.
PROTECH MC acts as the “data controller” for the personal data it processes within the framework of this Privacy Notice. PROTECH MC is located at Rue du Gabian 5, 98000 Monaco. If you have any questions, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com, by writing to us at the address mentioned above or by contacting us by telephone at +377 92 05 27 27
A cookie is a small piece of information which is sent to the hard drive of your device by a web server so that some information about your browsing activity can be collected.
We use the term “cookie’ for any technology that collects information from your device, such as information about your use of our apps and websites, about your device such as the device ID, IP address and browser type, demographic data and if applicable, the URL of the linking page.
We also use web beacons or pixel tags to allow us to count visitors who have viewed our pages or read our promotional e-mail messages/newsletters. They are not used to access your personal information without your consent.
Necessary cookies are used to
- remember information you have entered when you navigate on our Site;
- identify you as being logged-in to our Site;
- remember the goods and services you ordered when you get to the checkout page.
Performance cookies are used to
- provide statistics on how our Site is used;
- see how effective our adverts are;
- detect any errors that occur;
- test different designs on our Site.
Functionality cookies are used to
- remember settings you have applied such as layout, language, or preferences;
- show you when you are logged-in to our Site;
- share information with partners to provide a service on our Site.
Targeting cookies are linked to services provided by third parties, such as ʽLikeʼ buttons and ʽShareʼ buttons. We use them to
- link to social networks like Facebook, which may subsequently use information about your visit to target advertising to you on other websites
- provide advertising agencies with information on your visit so that they can present you with adverts that you may be interested in.
Here is a list of our cookies installed on the Site:
Name : Google Analytics
Purpose : Recall what a user has done on previous pages / interactions with the website.
Type of cookie : Performance
Name : Google DoubleClick
Purpose : Helps to manage sponsored link campaigns in multiple search engines and media channels.
Type de cookie : Performance
We reserve the right to make any changes and corrections to this Notice. Please refer to this page from time to time to review these and any new additional information presented.